Exchange & Refunds
- How can I find out more about Shoexpress?
You will find general information about our history and background on our “About Shoexpress” section on our website. If you have any further questions, please use the Contact Us form and we'd be more than happy to answer your question.
- How do I report a complaint?
At Shoexpress we try our best to make sure that you are always satisfied with your store experience, but from time to time we understand that things don't always go according to plan. Please use our Contact Us form to tell us of your issue / complaint so that we can respond with the best advice.
- Where's my nearest Shoexpress store?
Enter your current city on our Store Locator to find the Shoexpress store nearest you.
- What are Shoexpress store timings?
All Shoexpress stores are operational 365 days a year. Store timings may differ by region – use our Store Locator to get store timings of a Shoexpress outlet near you.
- How do I find out when there's a Shoexpress store sale on?
Please visit our Offers page to find out when there's a sale on at one of our stores.
- I liked a Shoexpress product but couldn’t purchase it because the outlet didn’t carry my size.?
Use our online Store Locator to find your preferred local store. If you’re looking for a particular style you could call your preferred store to find out whether they have it. If you can provide the store representative with the Style no. & size of the product for quicker and more accurate information.
- How can I find out when a product will be in stock?
Unfortunately we can’t provide information about when more stock is arriving or at which store a specific product will be available. But we do update our website and stores regularly, so it’s worth calling or visiting your local store again to see whether what you were looking for has arrived.
- I need more information about the Shukran Loyalty programme.?
For any programme or account-related questions, call the Shukran Member Services Centre from 9am to 10pm, Sunday to Wednesday and from 9am to 12am on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays or visit the Help Support section of the Shukran website.
- I shop at Shoexpress often. Do you have a loyalty programme?
Shukran is an exciting loyalty programme and our way of saying thank you to loyal customers like you. You can earn points shopping at Shoexpress or at any other participating outlets and redeem them for great rewards for family, friends or yourself. If you shop often at our outlets across the GCC and Jordan, this programme adds value to your shopping experience by offering great rewards and benefits. By signing up for the programme, you get free membership for life Points and rewards across a wide range of participating outlets The chance to earn points even during sales and promotions, exclusive offers, including special invitations to in-store activities and sale previews. Visit our Shukran page on our site to find out more details.
- How do I sign up?
There are two different ways to enroll into the programme:
• Via a printed application form available across all participating outlets
• Through online registration on the Shukran website www.shukranrewards.com
- Is there a minimum spend amount or a joining fee to become a Shukran member?
No. Membership to Shukran is free for life. Just sign up at any of our participating outlets or online through our website, and you’re ready to enjoy the programme.
- How can I find out about the latest career roles at Shoexpress?
Visit our Careers page to find out about the different roles that make up the Shoexpress family
- About Shoexpress
- Contact Shoexpress